Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Fly Free Altered Mix Media Paintbrush. GG April 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

 Robin here sharing a project for Gecko Galz Blog,  Spring has sprung! I love hearing the birds early spring after a long quiet winter. I am a early riser and out the door most days early morning, it warms my heart to hear their beautiful song.





I feel in love with the Collage Sheet Fly Free, and was excited to work with such beautiful images!

Here is what you need:
Paintbrush
Paint
Sponge Brush
Lace
Small roses
Flat back pearls
Walnut Ink Stain
Leaf Die Cut
Berry Die Cut
Heat Tool
Hot Glue Gun
Fly Free Collage Sheet

Here is what I did"

I painted the paint brush here and and the bristles top and bottom. I carefully fried it with my heat tool. I hit the bottom of the bristles to not only dry, nut to give it a used look, as the bristles will melt and shrink a bit. I scratched paint off here and there to lend to the used loo.

I die cut leaves, berry twigs and fussy cut the images out I chose to use.

I rounded the corners and distressed the edges on the images.\

Assembly came next using a hot glue gun, add the lace, the die cut leaves and berry twigs, roses and flat back pearls. Viola! Done

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time,

Robin



1 comment:

  1. This is an absolutely perfection creation, Robin! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....