Monday, April 27, 2020

Steam Powered Memory Dex Card ScraPerfect April 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with ScraPerfect Blog sharing my latest project using the Best Glue Ever !! You have got try this glue, quick grab, fast drying and you need so very little! Grab a bottle today!


                          I love creating Memory Dex  Cards! Such fun pieces of art, to collect!

I began by die cutting my dex card from 110 # stock, I like a heavy dex card. Ink the edges, sit aside, I stamped the kraft  panel, adhere this panel to the first panel. I trimmed my image and rounded the corners. inked the edges. Die cut cogs and gears from bronze stock, for a bit of shiny! Pop dot the image, adhere the cogs and gears, using the Best Glue Ever.

Thank You for visiting  and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....