Saturday, November 20, 2021

Vintage Snow Globe with Arty Divas

 Hello!!

Winter is upon us in my neck of the woods, Northeast Ohio. As I was sitting in my craft room all toasty and warm with my heavy sweat shirt on, and wool socks, pondering my projects for this month and looking at the beautiful images I have to work with from Lillie Rain Designs, Winter Cuties.

I decided to make a decor piece from an upcycled wood snow globe, I snagged at my fav thrift store !

Be Sure to stop by the Arty Diva Challenge Blog, add add you beautiful creations! Anything goes, 
Oh and there some fab prizes to win!



 


                                                                       Oh. what fun I had!! 

I covered the front and back with the Beavis cream paper, inking all edges. I ran lace trim around the round part of the globe, to give it a more vintage and finished look. I chose a scrap to much from scrap cart to match the minty green and die cut it out for the frame for my winter cutie, inking all edges. I then die cut my cutie out, inked the edges, and pop dotted her on top of the frame. Add a gauzy bow and matching flat back pearls here and there and viola! A one of kind vintage snow globe to keep you warm!


My second project was a matching pair if greeting cards, making good use of the beautiful images in the Winter Cuties set.




Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...