Monday, November 22, 2021

Altered Celestial Box and Dream Catcher stuffed Pocket with Gecko Galz

 Hello!

Have I got a treat for you! I am in love with moon! I make sure to never miss a walk under the full moon. I am not much of a sun lover, however, I love a bright sunny day, don't we all?! 

I have used the beautiful images from Brother Moon and Sister Sun, which can be found here at Gecko Galz Etsy Store! 


I just happen to have the cutest little wood box, that I picked up some where in my travels and decided to alter it into a Celestial Trinket Box.

                                             After painting the box black, I filled 6 bottle caps
                                             with my fav images, gluing them down and then
                                             hot glued them to my box top. I took a couple
                                             scoops of assorted beads, mixed them together,
                                             and began gluing them down with a tacky glue. It
                                             took a couple rounds of beads and glue to fill in
                                             between the caps, however, I love the look I got!

                                            I covered the lid and the bottom using two of my 
                                            fav, ATC's from the In The Stars ATC Collection




I then added some fun bling to pick up the pink
    beads I added to my bead mix on the top, for added
interest!


My second project keeping with the theme, is a Dream Catcher loaded pocket, complete with






I had plenty of beautiful images to use between the sets!


I hope you enjoyed my projects, Thanks for stopping by! And be sure to stop over at
and see what my team mates have been creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....