Sunday, October 31, 2021

Emma and her Snowball

 Hello!

Brrr, Winter is coming to Northeast Ohio, I am not a fan of winter, every winter I ask myself what I am still doing here in Ohio, LOL Family ties keep me of course! There are are few occasions that keep me here too! One is our Cookie Exchange with gal friends. It is such a fun day of celebrating each other and our love for desserts, LOL! 

Be sure to get your on, one of your cold days and create a project to share with all of us over at A Perfect Time To Craft!! Anything goes all the time and there are fabulous prizes to be won!!

Every year I am reminded, that I am too bake my usual, Chai Tea Cookies, which I call "snowball cookies" This year when asked to work with the adorable image from Fred She Said Store, who graciously is our team sponsor this month!! Emma's Snowball, I jump at a chance to make my cookie marker for our annual exchange! 

Layered Round Easel Card

                                                               Isn't she just the cutest?!!


Thank You, 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....