Saturday, November 9, 2019

Wonderful Pleasing Steam Punk Owl Decor-ScraPerfect -Nov2019


November 9 2016

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with ScraPerfect Blog. I want to share my Steam Pink Winter Owl with you, that I created using The Best Ever Glue from ScraPerfect.


I am fairly new using The Best Glue Ever, and I have to say I am addicted! Dries fast, fast grab, and you need so little glue! Give it try!

I live in Northeast Ohio, November has arrived, although it is not snowing and the sun is shining, the sky has the ever so familiar look of snow and it is chilly. When deciding what to create for my project, I decided on a wintery owl wearing his finest Steam Punk hat and watch!

I love to use found or reclaimed, recycled items in my crafting. I happen to have a block left from a set I bought at my favorite resell shop, that spelled out Joy, with the nicest background. My mind began spinning. I inked the owl in brown and stamped it on a scrap of beige stock. Rounded the corners and inked the edges for added interest to my design. Feeling chilly, I added very small bits of Floral Decor, that looks and feels like tiny bits of broken glass, to the bare tree branches he is perched on, on for a bit of whimsy. I decided I need to lightly ink the edges of the block and then pop dotted my owl on the block. Gold and Beige Baker Twine added just the right touch, using The Best Ever Glue to adhere it to the block. A few punched out snowflakes and die cut cogs and gears, adhered with The Best Ever Glue, finished my project off.



Have you ever tried The Best Ever Glue?? Leave me your thoughts!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....