Monday, November 11, 2019

His & Hers Coffee Cups Home Decor- Coffee Bean Blog Nov 2019


November 11 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with my project for ,Lady Beans BlogLemony Fizz Stamps By Rhoda is our sponsor this month with these two super cute coffee cups!

Oh Boy! Do I ever need my coffee in the morning, LOL, the alarm goes off at 5 am and I stumble through  the house till I find the coffee pot! It seems like forever and a day before my coffee has dripped and I can smell the aroma I am addicted too. LOL

Check out my take on these two cute cups,


I love to use found items in my crafting. I found this block set of 3 that spelled out JOY, I fell in love with them, and as you can see they have worked perfectly for my project. I saved the third for another project.

I used a Tim Holtz die cut, Tattered flowers for her cup and I printed out the digi twice and cut his mustache in brown.

Wouldn't these look cute in your kitchen setting by your coffee maker??

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Stay tuned for more projects using Lemony Fizz Stamps by Rhoda

Until Next Time......

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...