Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Merry and Bright ATC for Happy Little Stamper ATC Team Nov 2019


November 7 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Happy Little Stamper Challenge Blog ATC Team. This month's challenge is calling for the use of Die Cuts! I came up with what I think is a very Merry and Bright ATC!


I love creating ATC's, little miniature works of art! I always start in my scrap bin and work from there, this ATC was made from scraps! Don't throw nothing away!! Even my baker's twine was a scrap piece from another project!

Are you getting ready for the holidays?? After creating my ATC, I am feeling Merry and Bright!!

Thank You for visiting and as always, I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time............

Robin

2 comments:

  1. I like the fancy corners and the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so very much, Lindsey! The round corners are made with A EK Sucess corner rounder!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....