Friday, November 15, 2019

Santa's Workshop Memory Box TMC4U Nov 15 2019


November 15 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with TaylorMadeCards4U.   Check Out Santa's Workshop Passport Kit  it has been a delight to work with!


As a child, my Great Grandma lived downtown Akron Ohio, in the Portage Hotel, as she was the live in Interior Decorator. Downtown was home to many wonderful stores, including, Scotts 5 & 10, The Peanut Shoppe and Polsky's. Just to name a few. Every year we would get dressed up with our hats and gloves and dresses, bundle up and walk from my great grandma's to Polsky's to see the wonderful windows that were decked out in the finest Christmas scenes.  Working with Santa's Workshop Passport Kit flooded me with the best memories being with my great grandma, dressing up, having lunch at Scott's 5 & 10 lunch counter. After our day was over, we went back to grandma's and made a memory box, with our tickets, map and receipt from lunch. post cards found at Scott's with photo's of the windows. I decide to do the same with Santa's Worskshop Passport Kit.









Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time........

Robin

6 comments:

  1. What a great little box. Will be fun filling it. Great project as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so very much! It was so fun working with this kit!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet creative idea!!! It's awesome....I love it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh Robin! This is fantastical and your story is so sweet. You're a scrapper from way back! Your great grandma passed on a timeless tradition that I see you are carrying on with your grands. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Thank You Wendy! I am a scrapper from way back! My grandsons love to craft, and my oldest also loves to draw. My son loves to paint! He taught himself how to paint the Bob Ross way! I plan on staying in touch, it has been fun working with you this year!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...