Thursday, November 14, 2019

PerfectlyCAS SnowFlakes On My Nose And Eyelash's Nov 2019


November 15 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog with this month project, Christmas. I went a bit rouge and created a Holiday card, I hope you enjoy my creation.

Keeping within the rules of using 1/3 or less of the card, not many embellishments and lots of white/color space, I decided on a non traditional color scheme card.



My card came pre embossed and I jumped off from there, punching out two snowflakes from my scrap bin and added the sentiment stamped in brown.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time.........

Robin


2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....