Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Steampunk Christmas Tag Flip ScraPerfect 2019


November 26, 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with ScraPerfect with a one of kind holiday Steampunk tag flip! I am smitten with Steampunk! I love every aspect of steampunk, an era gone by, the industrial feel, and of the ingenuity of the time.

 Speaking of ingenuity, I used ScraPerfects Best Glue Ever, to assemble my tag flip! Wow fast grab, quick-drying and you need so little glue. Perfect for all your crafting needs.



I began my project by creating 4 different size tags, use as many tags as you like I had 8 images. I first inked all edges, began laying out my tags in composition form, what, where and dimension or no dimension. I assembled all the tags using my Best Glue Ever. Next, I began the embellishment part of my project. I die cut some cogs and gears, inked some and embellished each tag. I used an ornament hook to string my tags on to finish off my tag flip


The front side of my tags,



Backsides of tags


As for assembly, you can make us of many ways to hold your tag flip together. One could use, a large safety pin, a metal hinged ring, ribbon, or as I have an ornament hook. Have fun with it!

As always Thank You for your kind comments and continued support.

Until next time.......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....