Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Unique Vintage Halloween Tag Flip TMC4U 0ct 2019


October 15 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Taylor Made Cards 4U, using the Passport To Halloween. which can be found here: Halloween Passport Kit



BOO!

Halloween is one my favorites to celebrate! Could be my family history, with tales of my maternal Great Grandmother's "gift" of being a clairvoyant! I believe my great grandmother had this gift and a few others. I was 12 when she passed. When we girls went to clean out her home, which was a apartment at the Portage Hotel, downtown, Akron Ohio, as she was the live in interior decorator!! As we were packing up her things, my sister and myself were allowed to pick a few items of hers, for us to cherish. I chose her "cards" that she played with us often, which later in life, I learned were children's tarot cards from Vienna! After I raised my family, and retired, I began to look into my background, and have discovered much information not only about her tarot cards, but her life, which was very colorful! I also discovered, I am a lot like her, according, too mother and have inherited many of her gifts and talent, for which that I am very thankful. In memory of Violet Shrum, I created this Tag Flip, check it out.




I began my project by first creating all the tags I wanted to use out of 110 # card stock. I love a sturdy project!  I then cover the tags with the pattern paper from the kit. I inked all tag edges using TH Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and then set aside.

I then sorted through all of the great bits and pieces of ephemera that are included in the kit. I fussy cut them out, and the inked all edges. I then gathered a few items I had in my stash, such as the little bottle, a few die cut pieces from past projects, and maybe a fabric tag or two, the bugs, a flower, etc, I was now ready to assemble all my tags.










What is your favorite time of year to celebrate!!




Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...