Saturday, October 26, 2019

One Of A Kind Steampunk Tag with ScraPerfect Oct 2019


October 26 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Hello, it is Robin with ScraPerfect, here to share with you a Steampunk tag I created using the Best Glue Ever.


I have used the Best Glue Ever for a few months now, and I have to endorse the glue as the Best Glue Ever! You need so little glue to make a immediate contact, it is amazing. Easy clean up and dries fast!

I began my project with a fabulous MDF Tag I found at my favorite resell shop. It was already weathered, and I decided to not do a thing to it. I went through my stash and picked out the elements I used to put my tag together. I really love creating tags! I love going through little bits and pieces of ribbon, cut outs, extra punched out items, chip board pieces, you name it and putting together in a one of kind tag.

I inked all edges including the tag edges and then designed my layout, before gluing anything down.
After putting my tag together, I decided the word journey would tie it all together, don't you think?


Grab a tag and go through your stash and see what you can create!

As always I appreciate your visit and kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....