Monday, October 14, 2019

CAS- the Rule Of One Third- Birthday Card for Perfectly CAS


October 15 2019

Welcome Back Friends, Robin here with,  Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog, using the rule of 1/3 of the card and a lot of white space or what ever color you choose.

Happy Birthday! I love to celebrate birthdays, they are my very favorite holiday to honor. What could be better then making a holiday out of a loved ones birthday! My mother always made a whole day of celebration out of all of our birthdays. The day started with your favorite breakfast, yummy, mine was always waffles with peanut butter! After she cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast, she got busy baking the cake, not just any cake, she has a cookbook full of shaped cakes, dogs, merry go around, cat, hot air balloon, cars, baseball, bat and mitt, etc, the birthday person, got to pick their cake! No sooner then she got the cake done, frosted and decorated, it was time to start on the birthday persons, favorite dinner! I always ordered homemade mac and cheese! I too carried on the same tradition with my son, making many fun memories.

In the spirit of using 1/3 of the card space, I chose to use one of my favorite stamps and colored card stock.



I splattered a little orange ink with a tooth brush  and added a small amount of orange colored flakes. Hope you enjoy my CAS card.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time.....

Robin

6 comments:

  1. This looks so cool. I love the ink splatters and the added flakes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the modern feel of this design, and the orange/kraft combo is one I've not tried before, looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...