Sunday, October 27, 2019

Happy Fall Y'All Coffee Beans Design Team 2019

Oct 27 2018

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Lemony Fizz Stamps by Rhoda, for the Coffee Beans Blog.

Happy Fall Y'All ! This one of my favorite times of year! I love the cooler weather and changing scenery. The smell and sound of the leaves under my feet are music to my ears! Thanksgiving is on its way and my family has already began to plan our day. Filled with everyone's favorites, a bottle of wine will be the perfect compliment.

I am taking this bottle of spirits with this adorable bottle hanger as a hostess gift for my son and daughter in law. 



Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....