Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Arty Diva Challenge Blog - Pretty As A Picture

 Hello,

I want to share my project for that I created for the Arty Diva Challenge Blog! Consider getting your craft on and join us, great prizes to be won and always anything goes!

I worked with the gorgeous kit from Lilli Rain Designs, Pretty as a Picture. I feel in love with the pinks and the vintage feel. 




I created a hinged box adorned with beautiful images, adding lace for a extra vintage look.




I love working with paper! it is so fascinating to me that this box is mostly paper and a little paint, a few pearls and lace!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....