Thursday, September 22, 2022

Gecko Galz Stitch In Time Monthly Challenge

 Hello.

I am here sharing sharing my two projects for our Stitch In Time Challenge over at Gecko Galz. I have wonderful memories of my grandmas and mom, sewing me clothes, dolls, and quilts! I have all 3 of their sewing boxes and borrowed a few vintage items to compliment my projects.

I chose to work with the digi set  Stitch In Time




I sketched out a dress form on heavy card stock, cut it out and covered it with my fussy cut images, added a few bits and pieces from my sewing boxes to complete and embellishment my form



I then made a small shrine, if you will, using an empty spool, one of the images and then embellished it complete the look!

Thanks for visiting,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....