Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Ballerina Looking Glass

 Hello!

It is my day up on the Gecko Galz Blog, and do I have a project to share with you! I love to use found items in my projects, that could something found at a garage sale, a discount store, at a flea market, where ever!  This gem I found was at a local discount store, for 99 cents, it is intended use was to be a trivet, I turned into a Looking glass, filled with beautiful vintage ballerinas.

I had plenty of images to use with this beautiful set Pas Du Deux found on the Gecko Galz Etsy store.


                           Add beautiful trim and a sheer gold bow to finish off an one of kind project!


                        I fell in love with image and wanted to make a stand alone project, a tag.

Thanks for visiting,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....