Thursday, September 30, 2021

XL Tombstone Tag

 Hello,

It's my day up on the This Is Halloween31 blog. I love Halloween, it is in my blood, having a great grandmother, that dappled in witch craft, ran off with the circus when she was 15, it is my blood! Halloween for me also is the one day of the year I can behave my real self, with no harsh judgement from the outside world, sad but true. Ok enough of all that.......... 


I love using recycled items in my art, here I have used a card board from a package of air deflectors, that are magnetize to block a air vent, I have an abundance of these, as I but them often, I used those sheet to hold my die cuts and then store them in heavy duty vinyl envelope. 

I also love finding new uses for my growing die cut collection, here I have use a the cover die cut that makes an entire book! I laid the die cut over the cardboard and just cut the top, which fit perfect on the card board!

Add halloween theme paper, tags and such from a halloween collection. creepy spider, halloween spider web material, and a few fun embellishments, and I have a perfect tombstone tag!!!

Thanks for visiting,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....