Monday, September 20, 2021

Vignette Molly May

 Hello,

It is my may day up on the Arty Divas Blog ! Have I got a beautiful set that I worked with, the is up for grabs for the winner! Also 5 winners will be chosen to received a winners badge for their blogs! 

Check out this gorgeous set from our resident sponsor, LilliRain Designs.



                                                                                 Beautiful!

I love using recycle items in my art, something to be said for upcycling, recycle, reduce, reuse!

I found a couple different items at my local dollar store and 1 item from my favorite resell store. combining these 3 pieces, using the same theme all 3, made for a cohesive vignette. 

As crafters, we are collectors, LOL, I will just say it, Hoaders of everything we might ever need for our craft! I have a vast collection of die cuts and am always trying to use them together or separately in my art. I have done that here! The topper on each of my pieces, are from a set that makes a book. By combining color papers from the Molly May kit, and different pieces of the die cut kit, I was able to give each piece a cohesive, but different topper. Combining embellishments from the kit, inked edges and one of my favorite embellishments, flat backed pearls, it all come together!




Thank You for visiting,

Robin


1 comment:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....