Thursday, February 27, 2020

Snow Maiden Vintage Clip Board


Welcome Back Friends,

I am excited to share  my Feature Day project with you for the Gecko Galz Blog. I am smitten with the beautiful images from Gecko Galz Etsy Store, I am like a kid in a candy store!


The beautiful image I used here on my vintage clip board is from the collage set Snow Maidens .
Isn't she beautiful???

I began my project by covering the clip board with patterned kraft paper. I then used a snow flake stencil with white gesso and stenciled on snow flakes. I trimmed my image, inked the edges, and inked the edges of the clip board. I adhered the image to the clip board, added the pearl on the clip. I then inked the edges of the chip board flourishes, and inked up the kraft snow flakes, and adhered them in place. I added a few gold flat back pearls and a sheer white bow with a few pearl headed straight pins, bringing the piece  together.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....