Friday, February 7, 2020

Out of the ordinary Red and Black creation Simply Create Too Feb 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Simply Create Too Challenge Blog, We are very fun and welcome any craft on our challenge blog! Do you knit, quilt, paint, upcycle, paper crafter, or mixed media artist? Join us and play along!

This months theme is Red and one of other color. I picked my two favorite colors, red and black. I love using lace in my projects, it adds an interesting texture, After deciding to mix up the colors and make the flowers black, I am very pleased  with my decision.


Do you have a favorite color combo or two??

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....