Friday, February 7, 2020

Avoid Fruits and Nuts Happy Little Stamper Feb 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with  Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog sharing my trio of grungy fruit ATC's.  Fruity is our theme for February, ATC Team, consider joining us!

Artist Trading Cards  are 3 1/2" tall by 2 1/2" wide. Artist Trading Coins are 2 1/2" round. That is the only rule! So get your craft on and create little works of art!


                           I love fruit and nuts both, so that explains a lot about me! LOL

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time.....

Robin



1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I love the grungy look of your ATCs!!
    And...the sentiments....perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...