Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Smack! Pucker Up! Valentine Tag with Lip Balm. ATSM Jan 2020 # 373


January 21 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Smack and Pucker Up,  Robin here with Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge Blog, Our theme this time around is Addicted to Holidays! How fun is that? Join with us and post your creation!                                            Check out my Valentines Day tag complete with lip balm.



How sweet is that? !

I have made a bunch of these for me Valentines this year!
Even for my gentlemen family and friends, 
Motorcycle, Lumber Jacks, Outdoors.


Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time......

Robin
          Oh I forgot to mention the die cut set, stamps, and lip balm pouches can be found at 

My Favorite Things

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the vintage elements of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lindsey! The images I used are from Taylor Made Cards 4 U, etsy store. She has a ton of vintage digis! They are always so well put together! Thank You for your kind comment and for tuning in!

      Delete
  2. Oh! What a unique tag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your tag is fabulous and so unique, I adore this! hugs, Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zowie! So nice to see you here! Thank You for your kind comment. My tag was so easy to create and what fun! Try some! Every time I make a hand full, they are gone i no time! Be sure to share of you so! Hugs back!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....