Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Simply Perfectly Clean and Simple Card


January 15, 2020

Welcome Friends,

Robin here with Perfectly CAS Challenge Blog. A perfect clean and simple card uses 1/3 of the card, it can be any 1/3, but not more then a 1/3 of the card. One layer is just that.Sparse on the embellishments, if any and you have a Perfectly CAS card.

I enjoy all venues in card making with vintage, shabby chic and steam punk being my favorites. When I am creating a CAS card, I really have to control my want to embellish away!

I hope you enjoy my take on a CAS one layer card that I am sharing today.


                          Challenge your self on our blog with your layer perfectly cas card today!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.......

Robin

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun CAS design .... I love the words xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Robin! I LOVE the pink background with the texture through the cardstock. The touch of watercolour is amazing and the sentiment is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see something other than white for the card base. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...