Monday, January 6, 2020


January 6, 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Happy New Year! Robin here with Happy Little Stamper challenge blog. I am on the ATC team and love creating ATC's. also know as Artist Trading Cards! The months theme is masculine. I decide to marry my love for vintage with masculine and come up with this creation.



Creating an  ATC is so fun, only one rule 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 or if your creating a coin 2 1/2 round, that is it! This a project great for your scrap bin. My ATC is made entirely of scraps! So dig in your paper scrap bin and get busy! Be sure to post your creations on the blog, I will see you there!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time.....

Robin

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh a miniature collage which is phenomenal!!! (I am not good at them) I love all the elements. Super ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh fantastic!
    Your vintage / masculine mash up is just perfection!
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that car! Great ATC. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant ATC - wonderfully masculine! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi fellow HSL ATC team mate. I am a new to the DT, popping round to say hello. I love your vintage masculine ATC. I can almost smell the grease of the cogs and engine. Carole aka Caz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Caz, That You for reaching out! So very sweet if you! Welcome to the team. are you in the ATC team?? I am smitten with ATC's!! Where can I follow you and lets chat about our Craft!

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful ATC you made :-))
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...