Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year! 2020! Celebrate HCC 1/1/2020

1/1/2020

Welcome Back Friends.

Wow has this year went flying by. Yikes, that means  another birthday for me is the horizon, LOL.

I am here today to share my project for  The Happy Craft Challenge Blog, please consider joining us by posting your creations!

I created a fun bottle tag, perfect as a hostess gift or for your own bottle of bubbly, to ring in the New Year. I used a free image from  Simply Cards magazine. He is such a cute and happy fella!




Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Happy New Year!

Until Next Time.....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....