Sunday, December 15, 2019

Vintage Night Before Christmas Clock Home Decor TMC4U Dec 2019


December 15 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Taylormadecards4u, sharing my last project. I wish Monica and team the best of luck with her brand new video team! It has been a tremendous pleasure working with Monica and her beautiful images, and very talented team.

I chose to work with The Night Before Christmas image kit, which can be found here
Night Before Christmas

My last visit to my favorite resell shop, I fell in love with the clock I used in this project. I bought it not knowing what I was going to do with it. I always spend sometime studying  my images and pondering what I am going to create. The clock popped in my head and here is what I created.




Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.....

Robin

6 comments:

  1. Robin, your creativity is inspiring my friend! This is so dang cute! Christmas hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You very much! Merry Christmas to you and yours

      Delete
  2. Wonderful idea. Love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative!!! That clock shows the timelessness of the spirit of Christmas. I too have to take time to ponder on what I am going to use something for....I have never been good a just grabbing and creating....it has to be inspired. Merry Christmas :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so very much Janie! I will miss working with you and the team. Good Luck in all you do! Merry Christmas to you and yours

      Delete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...