Sunday, December 22, 2019

24 Tags of Christmas with Gecko Galz 2019


December 22 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

With Christmas around the corner, I am here to share 3 tags I created for the Gecko Galz 24 days of Christmas Tags Blog. Be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Blog to see other unique and beautiful tags created by my fellow design team members. While there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter to collect a free digi sheet of stamps, every month! 


                                                 Isn't she adorable, painting a frosty picture!



                                          I fell in love with this masculine Jack Frost!



                                   And finally how could you resist this adorable guy?!!

                               I worked with the Jack Frost Collage Set to create my tags

                                                      Jack Frost Collage Set

Thank You for visiting and I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....