Friday, November 1, 2019

Life is Sweet- Happy Craft Nov 2019


November 1 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Happy Craft sharing my project using Life is sweet , a digi set which can be found here: Pixel Scrapper, a free site for loads of images! Yep, I said FREE, be sure to check it out!

Our theme this month at Happy Craft Challenge Blog is Sweets! Who doesn't like sweets, I ask!! When I was a kid, there was a small neighborhood general store not far from our home. After earning a little bit of money, doing odd chores, I always made sure I had 15-25 cents to spend at "Pete's". Back then you could get a load of cavity producing penny candy for that amount of money and so my love affair with sweets was born.

I love to recycle items in my projects. Found items can lend so much interest to your project, which I feel is the case with this project. I was at my favorite resell store and came upon a stack of wall hangers that have lovely colors splashed on them and say "It's a party", I was drawn to colors used and decided to buy a handful for .50 cents each. Add a great digi stamp and digi sentiment and punched out circle in coordinating colors and you have a hand crafted one of kind project!

Check it out,  what you think!!



Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

What did you think???

Until next time........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....