Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Creating with Infinity Engraving, Butterfly Swirl May 13 2012


May 21 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Spring has finally sprung, however in Northeast Ohio, it is still chilly. Flowers are waking up and pushing up from their winter nap. I have many plants in my flower beds that attract butterflies, and I enjoy watching then flit about my yard. I found inspiration when working in my yard for my project, for Creating with Infinity Designs, using Butterfly Swirls, from  Infinity Designs which can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/684834317/butterfly-swirl



I really love the look of raw chip board that has been inked with walnut stain ink. Doesn't it look like wood?!

Thank You for visiting, I appreciate your time and kind comments

Until next time...........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....