Thursday, May 23, 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog 141 Masculine May 24 2019


May 24 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

This is my second post for Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog   https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/…/challenge-14…

Thanks to Bugaboo Stamps for the image !




The theme is Masculine and boy, did I get a cute digi stamp to work with, Surfer Guy from Bugaboo Stamps!
I knew right away I was going beachy with this project.
I started by coloring all my stamped pieces, fussy cut them out. I then die cut the box card from Lawn Fawn and assembled the box. I then begin filling my box and embellishing it with my stamped pieces. I love it What do you think??




Thanks for visiting and I appreciate your kind comments

Until next time.......

Robin

6 comments:

  1. That's one cool dude and a fantastic card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linby, Thank You for very much! I enjoyed creating it!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful "surf" box-card you made :-)) I like your funny boy!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOnderfully thought out and a wonderful design, Love your card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Surfs Up challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...