Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Arty Diva Challenge Blog March

 Hello, 


Welcome Spring! Get your craft on and join us over at the Arty Diva Challenge Blog! There are fabulous prizes to be won! 

Thanks to our in house sponsor Lillirain Designs for the beautiful images titled "What's it all about Alfie"



I adore the kit! I am such a dog lover, and want to hug Alfie!!!!

Here are projects:



                                        I created a tri fold ATC holder out of a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 paper 



This what the inside looks like with pockets for 3 ATCS



     My second project is a home decor, I used a wood plaque, adding images and its and pieces!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....