Friday, September 30, 2022

This is Halloween 31 Challenge blog

 Hello,

Hey! Get your craft on and join us over at This is Halloween 31 challenge blog! Create whatever you want with any of your supplies and link your project up!!

My favorite time of year is coming up, Halloween! I wanted to share my projects with you. These could be book marks or tags! 


Aren't these fun?!

Bookmark and tags can be fun and fast if you have a few items. I used a die cuts from a tag set, I used the largest and the next one down for my bookmark/tag. I then printed out these adorable digi sets for my topper!

Try your hand it,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....