Saturday, October 22, 2022

Gecko Galz Bohemian Rhapsody Customer Challenge

 Hello!

Have I got some fun Design Team projects to share will you! This month we are all wandering gypsy ! 

Be sure to visit the Gecko Galz Papercrafting Group for more challenges and inspiration! For my  gypsy theme projects I used the Gypsy Jewel It Set to create my stunning ATC block tower, and mason jar candle holder.

I just love these colorful and unique images!!

Using 2 - 2inch blocks, that I painted gold, for the bas of my project, I adhered the square images of my choice on each side of 2 blocks. I added some fun trim. ribbon roses, and pearls to create this one of kind project.








What Do you think??

I painted this inside of a mason jar candle holder, I got at The $ 1.25 Store, with orange paint. 
After it dried, I adhered another image from the collection, added yellow puff paint dots!
I love how the jar turned out!



Consider getting your craft on and join us in crafting a piece for the many challenges that happen every month at Gecko Galz!!

Robin




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....