Friday, April 22, 2022

Gecko Galz Flutter into Spring with Spring Sparkly Kids

 Hello,

Spring hasn't not sprung yet in my neck of the woods, Northeast Ohio, it just snowed this past weekend, however, I am hopeful and celebrating spring with my two projects made for Gecko Galz.

I worked with this  wonderful collage set from Gecko Galz Etsy Shop,




I have created a "duster" as my Mom would call it. LOL I love to call it a "piece of Art!

Using a wood box from the Dollar Store, I turned it upside down and created a an outdoor  scene  with all beautiful kids! I hope you enjoy my piece of Art!




I punched out rows of grass, hot glued to the box on at a time, adhere the kids to back of the grass after fussy cutting them out, taking care to have the smaller ones up front, hence larger in the back. I filled in between the grass with reindeer moss. I crafter my Spring banner from bamboo skewers, ribbon, ribbon roses, string and the word Spring from the digi download.

I then covered the box with bits of woven lace, ribbon, and ribbon roses.

Thanks for vsiting,

Robin



2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....