Friday, April 1, 2022

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog

 Hello,

Thanks for stopping by!  Just a word to say, Please consider joining us over the Crafts Galore Encor Challenge Blog. Lot of of great prizes to be won! 

A huge Thank You to our sponsor this month Morgans Art World !

I love creating projects that have a vintage vibe to them, this image from Morgan's Art world, I would be beautiful on a plaque.


After coloring the image, I fussy cut it out. I adhered a book page to the plaque and inked it up for some back ground color. I then adhered the frame to the plaque and adding stamping with various stamps for added interest.


To finish up, I inked the edges of the wood plaque to give my art an other vintage vibe.

Thank You for stopping by,

Robin

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful vintage project, Robin, and it makes a lovely piece of home decor.

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....