Friday, December 31, 2021

Circus Side Show Card

 Hello,

Time for a new  challenge over at This Is Halloween ! Dig out your spooky stuff and create an Anything Goes project and join us over on the challenge blog!!

My family history is steep in circus history, my Great Grandma ran away with the circus when it came to her hometown, at just 15 years old, late 1800's. I love the circus, although in my are, Northeast Ohio, there are no more circus.

Missing my Great Grandma this time of year, so I decided to honor her with this hand crafted circus tent card filled with freaks from the side show.


                                                 Side show freaks from Junk Mill on Etsy

Thank You for stopping by,

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...