Sunday, October 31, 2021

BOO!! Altered Cigar Box, This Is Halloween Challenge Blog

 Hello!

Have a got a treat for you! In celebration of Halloween, I have upcycled the perfect cigar box for hosting my candy !!! 

While shopping at my favorite cigar store, I spied the perfect box for recycling! I love to craft objects that make use of the recycle, reduce, reuse idea! Not only is my soul renewed after a day in my craft room, I have saved another item that would of end up in the trash!

How about getting your craft on and saving something from the trash and join us over at This Is Halloween Challenge Blog! Fabulous prizes to be won!!




The perfect part about this cigar box, is that it was already orange and black!!! I added some creepy paper here and there, a frame, and Tim Holz, Halloween Dolls!!! I add a little washi tape to ground my dolls and lace on the front rails!

I hope to see your creation, 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...