Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Fall Sunflowers Round Easel Card

 Hello,

Fall, my favorite time is year! I will be happy to have some cooler days ahead, after the sauna like days we have here in Northeast Ohio. 

There is brand new beginning over at A Perfect Time To Craft challenge blog! Come On and get your craft on and enter to win some very nice prizes! Always Anything Goes, Cards, Atc's Mixed Media, you know it, create it!

Thanks goes out to our fab sponsor this month Sheepski Designs for the wonderful images to work with and prizes!

I chose to work with the Sunflowers. After coloring my flowers with colored pencils, I put together a round easel card, using various round die cuts and solid and patterned paper. I love how it turned out with all the rich colors of Fall. 



                          Add a few die cut leaves, a pretty bow and a butterfly to hold your top up

                                                                        What do you think?!

I hope to see your creations,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....