Sunday, May 31, 2020

PaPa's Garden Shed Dr. Digi APTTC June2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here sharing my project with  A Perfect Time To Craft Blog. Please consider getting your craft on, and  joining us!!

 My Dad was an avid gardener and shared his love of garden with me and my son. If he found this hanging in his garden shed, he would be thrilled!

 I would like to thank our sponsor for this month, Dr Digi. Be sure to check out Dr Digi for some very unique, fun, and beautiful digi's. Meet Tool Shed Ted.



Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time.....

Robin

3 comments:

  1. Thought I'd pop over to thank you for choosing my card at APTTC as your favorite. The art on your blog is wonderful. Glad I visited this morning! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...