Wednesday, February 26, 2020

For The Distinguished Gentleman


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with ScraPerfect Blog, sharing a masculine Steampunk piece of decor. I found the metal hook on clearance at my local craft store for 50 cents.



After inking all edges with black ink, stamping the elements, and fussy cutting them all  out. I used
Best Glue Ever on my elements to be glued to  the metal hook.  Have you tired the Best Glue Ever?? No,you say, let me tell you, I love it! Quick grab, fast dry, and you need so very little! Try it today!



Thank You for visiting, and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....