Thursday, January 9, 2020

Must see Steam Punk Pop Up Card ScraPerfect Jan 9 2020


January 9, 2020

Welcome Back Friends, and Happy Hew Year! This year seemed to fly by for me, how about you?

Robin here to share my project for the ScraPerfect Blog. Have you ever tried ScraPerfect's  Best Glue Ever? If not,  you must! Fast drying, quick grab and you need so little.


I created a Steam Punk pop up card for this months inspiration. I used a pop up box die cut set to cut my box. Then I assembled the box and got started on the business of embellishing. I stamped out a few embellishments and die cut the rest. Put it all together for a one of kind card, that folds flat and fits in a card envelope for mailing.


Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....