Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Snarky Tag In celebration of "Snarktober" Addicted To Stamps and More #361 ATG Stamps and More


October 2 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with a snarky tag, in celebration of "Snarktober" for Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge Blog

I have always had a hearty sense of humor! I am that lady at the card store that is laughing so hard, sometimes with tears in her eyes , as I am reading the cards! It doesn't take much for me to find funny anywhere, especially in the snark department.  So it only seemed fitting that I create a snarky tag for inspiration this month.




I created a white tag, rounded the bottom corners and punched a hole at the top. I have been gently easing into the style CAS, so I wanted to keep this tag a little clean. Using a sponge  pad I applied a little DO Pickled Raspberry to the tag on the bottom third. I punched out a 2 1/2 inch circle from white stock and another from patterned paper this will be my focal point. I then die cut the word love 3 times out of black stock, gluing them all together to make a thicker love. I heat embossed love with black powder and set aside. I then went to work on my focal point. I covered the circle with patterned paper and inked the edges, using pickled raspberry. I then stamped the lady and sentiment on white stock, and then stamped the heart. I fussy cut all those out, and was now ready for assembly. I added a few black flat back pearls to tie the tag all together.

Do you have a favorite company for snark stamps? This sentiment came for a set by Stamp Camp titled "Vamps and Vixens", this set is one of my "favs" for snark!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time..........

Robin


2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....