Thursday, October 31, 2019

Silver Snow Tree Oval Easel Card Craftsuprint Nov 2019


November 1 2019,

Welcome Back Friends

Robin here with Craftsuprint with their lovely Silver Snow Tree Easel Card . Talk about beautiful kits, be sure to check out their massive selection of cards, purses and such.

I began by printing off my kit two times, I had decided I wanted to some additional dimension. I cut out all the pieces on the first kit and assembled according to the instruction. I then decided I would pop dot the second tree over the first tree, I added Diamond Dust to the tree using white glue, for a stunning a sparkle. I then cut out all the braiding on the second sheet and added that over top to the first braiding, add the cluster of poinsettias, the banner and a bow for a beautiful one of a kind card!



Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....