Sunday, August 4, 2019

Creating With Infinity Engraving Wood Keys July 15 2019


July 15 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Keys. I have keys, I have no idea what they go to! I love to collect keys, keys of all kinds, skeleton, car keys, pretty keys, crank keys you name it, I collect it!

I was so excited when I was given this beautiful set of 4 wood keys to work with from CreatingwithIE  The keys come raw and ready for you to add your special touches.

I decided to created a box to hold the keys to my heart, that I am gifting to my 5 tear old grandson. He is forever saying he wished I was part of his family, and could live with them. I always tell him, he has the keys to my heart, so I am always with him, even if I don;t live with him and his family. He is so darn sweet and an old soul.



I recycled a small box, that was part of the packaging from a gift I bought. I covered the box in pattern paper. I  stamped the flying heart all over the box using Tim Holtzs Distress ink , Walnut Stain and inked all the edges.  Then I covered the inside of the lid with matching pattern paper. And inked all edges using Walnut Stain ink.



                             I gave all the keys a coat of Walnut Ink to tie in the inked edge color.





Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until next time..........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....