Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog, ATG, #146 Ericraft Aug. 1 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

My term with Scrapping4fun is coming to a close. I will have one more projects due in August and then my term will be over. I have enjoyed my time with
 Scrapping4fun ChallengeBlog: https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/ and wish Rachelle and the team continued success and good luck in the future!

Ok, back to business!

 This months challenge sponsor is Ericraft, which can be found here:
https://www.etsy.com/market/ericraft_stamps

Challenge 146 called for Anything Goes plus stitching, I created a card for this challenge, using one of my favorite techniques, paper piecing, and hand drew my stitching.




I adhered my finished chair in a position that I hope appears to be a rocking chair!

Thank You for visiting and as always, I appreciate your continued support and kind comments.

Until next time...........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...