Monday, August 5, 2019

Get Creative Challenge Blog Drawn by Krista Aug 5 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

Summer has arrived in Northeast Ohio, I had my doubts back in June when we had a few days in the 30's ! Yes, I said 30"s. I didn't turn my heat back on, I had just turned it off the 1st of June, which was a month late for.  Along with the 90 degree days and a many days of rain, my flower gardens are beautiful and so are the weeds!

The dogs day of summer brings our next challenge for  Get Creative Challenge Blog
I chose to work with the Newsprint flower,  DrawnbyKrista  My flowers were my inspiration for my project, a box card, filled with  newsprint flowers.

I paper pieced the flower 3 times and die cut leaves for the flowers. I created a box card and fill the box with the flowers.

Thank You for visiting, and as always I appreciate your support and kinds comment.

Until next time.........

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....