Friday, May 10, 2019

Jo's Scrap Shack FCC 281 Team B Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps May 10 2019


May 10 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Birthdays are one of my favorite holidays to celebrate, what a celebration for the day one was born! As a kid growing up, birthdays were a big deal in our house, Mom always fixed your favorite dinner, and of course made a birthday cake, from scratch and it was always a fancy cake, perhaps a pink poodle with pink coconut for fur, or maybe purse shape cake! My Grandma's were always there with their hand crafted gifts, Oh, how I looked forward to seeing what each of them had made me!

When I received the digi dtamp, from  Lemon Shortbread digi stamps,
 I was to work with, I knew I was going to make a Happy Birthday something.




Here's what I did, I paper pieced this darling little gal and her balloons. In order to do that with a digi stamp, you need to print out your imagine a couple times, on different colored paper. I then fussy cut out her clothing, shoes, dress and balloons. and the one image of her in black and white. Assemble your paper doll, using white glue, and adhere to the bag front. I die cut Happy Birthday from 
Tim Holtz and adhere to my paper doll tag




I hope you enjoyed my gift bag,Thank You for visiting, I appreciate your kind comments and your support

Until Next time............ Robin 







1 comment:

  1. What a great way to make a little gift just a little bit more special! Very cute and I love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....