Thursday, December 22, 2022

Gecko Galz Christmas Memories

 Hello,

Here to share my 2 projects for the customer inspiration challenge over at Gecko Galz Blog. Our prompt this month is Christmas Memories. 

I am old enough to remember many Christmas's and have a ton of black and white photos to jog my memory. So, I have created a black and white mantel garland for my living room, only using Gecko Galz, Dashing Through The Snow ATCs



                                       and lastly Christmas Wonder Digi Set



                                                          Here are photos of my garland,




                                                                 I adore how this turned out!

My second project for this month is a set large tags, using my 2 other favorite colors to use with black and white photo's, blue and black! Check em out!


Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

2 comments:

  1. your garland is beautiful and I have many black and white family photos that I still love to look back on, they capture moments in history don't they. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!!! So very much! I too have tons of photos black and white that I too love to look back on!! Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...